Zara Linen Textured Print Fabric
Decorators & our customers like to shop by color.Why?
Links To Decorator's Favorite Draperies By Color :white, Blue , Blue , Grey , Grey , Gold, Navy, Taupe & Black & white
- Minimum Order 3 yards
- Made to order item & cannot be returned
- Printed on 100% Cotton Upholstery
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry on a low temperature setting. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric. Dry clean if preferred. Woven fabrics may experience fraying when washed. We recommend serging or stay-stitching 1/4"-1/2" from the cut edge or using a delicates bag when pre-washing.
- Fabric color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.
- Printing Single-sided, digitally printed in the US using eco-friendly, water-based inks.
Great for any space in your home
Light and airy, our Zara Linen print Curtain complements modern homes and brightens more traditional ones.
This thick upholstery-grade 100% cotton fabric offers a sophisticated basketweave texture with rich color and an enviable weathered look after the first wash. Sturdy and structured, it features strong performance and is a pleasure to sew. From curtains and throw pillows to tote bags and home accents, Cotton Canvas is a top pick for furniture rehabbers, interior designers and hobbyists.
Design Laboratory: Decorating with GreyRead now
Learn how to shop like a real interior designer Our design laboratory puts five (5) interior designers head-to-head to see how they can deliver different decorating goals using the same space. We sat down with 5 interior designers: Jamie Alexander,...
Design Laboratory: Decorating with GoldRead now
Learn how to shop like a real interior designer Our design laboratory puts 5 interior designers head-to-head to see how they can deliver different decorating goals using the same space. We sat down with 5 interior designers: Maude Laney, Jack...
How Changing Out The Small Things Saved This Family MoneyRead now
We sat down with young family Dan and Roberta Johnson to discuss their decor philosophy on switching out their living room curtains and pillows once a year. Their unique approach to switching out the small things have led to drastic room changes...