Harlow Linen Burlap Curtain Panel
Ships from New Jersey, USA
We donate proceeds from your purchase to Habitat for Humanity Read more
- Our drapery offers exquisite luster and rich texture
- Each panel sold separately
- Our Room Darkening Unlined panel partially reduces the amount of light coming in.
- Optional Blackout Liner, filters 99% of light
- Machine or hand washable at the water temperature of below 86F. No bleaching. Low ironing.
- Drapery rods and rings sold separately See them >
- Fabric color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.
Great for any space in your home
The random slubs and spools that distinguish the finest dupioni. Prized for its organic texture, crisp hand and naturally elegant drape, this faux silk has an understated sheen that lends it a clean, contemporary look.
Crafted to drape gracefully and last longer
Our advanced fabric adds a luxurious touch that makes these drapes hang firm and shed wrinkles. Our proprietary weave technology keeps these curtains looking great up to five years longer than other leading brands.
Save money, and the planet
Our heavyweight jacquard weave fabric diffuses temperature transfer between the inside of your home and the outside. Save money and use less energy, better for your budget and the planet. Choose room darkening at checkout.
Improve your health and sleep better (with optional Blackout)
Reduce inflammation, stress and improve your memory in your sleep! Our proprietary, sustainably manufactured blackout drapes help you receive the health benefits of a good night sleep by blocking out 90% sun light and prevent 100% UV rays. Read more >
Reduce your energy bills with Blackout
Ethically sourced and constructed
We're committed to ethical treatment of Earth and it's inhabitants. Our factories conform to the highest standards of eco and human friendliness.