Pair of Louis Burlap Linen Weave Chambray Curtains, Drapery Panels & Window Treatments with FREE Rod
Ships from New Jersey, USA
We donate proceeds from your purchase to Habitat for Humanity Read more
- Pair of drapery panels with Free rod
- Solid, jacquard-woven, luxurious fabric
- Our Room Darkening Unlined panel partially reduces the amount of light coming in.
- Optional Triple Blackout Liner will provide you with a lined curtain which filters 99% of light.
- Noise and thermal insulation
- Machine or hand washable at the water temperature of below 86F. No bleaching. Low ironing.
- Ring Top Panels require 9 rings per panel. Sold Separately.
- Drapery rings sold separately See them >
- Woven of 100% Polyester
- Fabric color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings. Order fabric swatches here >
Great for any space in your home
Perfect for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms or any space in your home. Enhance your settings with our designer, luxurious, heavyweight modern drapery. Pair these curtains with matching throw pillows and bedding. See them >
Crafted to drape gracefully and last longer
Our advanced beautiful fabric adds a luxurious touch that makes these drapes hang firm and shed wrinkles. Our proprietary weave technology keeps these curtains looking great up to five years longer than other leading brands. Other brands use thin fabrics. Shop decorator uses thick, high quality and heavy designer drapery fabrics that designers would choose for high end projects.
Save money, and the planet
Our heavyweight jacquard weave fabric diffuses temperature transfer between between the inside of your home and the outside. Save money and use less energy, better for your budget and the planet. Choose room darkening at checkout.
Improve your health and sleep better (with optional Triple Blackout Coating)
Reduce inflammation, stress and improve your memory in your sleep! Our proprietary, sustainably manufactured blackout drapes help you receive the health benefits of a good night sleep by blocking out 90% sun light and prevent 100% UV rays. Read more >
Reduce your energy bills with Triple Blackout Coating & Lining
Ethically sourced and constructed
The cotton component of our fabric is 100% recycled. We're committed to ethical treatment of Earth and it's inhabitants. Our factories conform to the highest standards of eco and human friendliness.
Our unique jacquard woven fabric was engineered to look and feel fabulous and continue to look that way for years to come. They're stain-resistant and highly durable.
The subtle rustic crosshatch pattern of Louis makes it a great, refined drapery choice for the living room or bedroom. The modern linen weave, heavy panel boasts two-tone patterning and a soft sheen finish. The classic tweed curtains are also room darkening.