Leonard Cotton Raised Mini-Check Textured Pair of Curtain Panels with FREE Curtain Rod
Ships from New Jersey, USA
We donate proceeds from your purchase to Habitat for Humanity Read more
- Set includes 2 drapery panels and Free rod
- Our Room Darkening Unlined panel partially reduces the amount of light coming in.
- Optional Blackout Liner, filters 99% of light
- Woven of 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Ring top panels require 9 rings per panel. Sold separately.
- Drapery rods sold separately See them >
- Machine or hand washable at the water temperature of below 86F. No bleaching. Low ironing.
- Fabric color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings. Order fabric swatches here >
Blended cotton. Some of us want to impart a little structure into our daily lives. Leonard's neat, organized design allows you to impart a little polish into any space, without sacrificing any warmth. The textural detail gives a delightful consistency to the feel of the fabric. It allows you to play with pattern and texture without having to commit to a dramatic design.
Crafted to drape gracefully and last longer
Our advanced fabric adds a luxurious touch that makes these drapes hang firm and shed wrinkles. Our proprietary weave technology keeps these curtains looking great up to five years longer than other leading brands.
Save money, and the planet
Our heavyweight jacquard weave fabric diffuses temperature transfer between between the inside of your home and the outside. Save money and use less energy, better for your budget and the planet. Choose room darkening at checkout.
Improve your health and sleep better (with optional Triple Blackout Coating)
Reduce inflammation, stress and improve your memory in your sleep! Our proprietary, sustainably manufactured blackout drapes help you receive the health benefits of a good night sleep by blocking out 90% sun light and prevent 100% UV rays. Read more >
Reduce your energy bills with Triple Blackout Coating
Ethically sourced and constructed
The cotton component of our fabric is 100% recycled. We're committed to ethical treatment of Earth and it's inhabitants. Our factories conform to the highest standards of eco and human friendliness.