Tabu Cotton Zebra Striped Woven Pair of Curtain Panels
Ships from New Jersey, USA
We donate proceeds from your purchase to Habitat for Humanity Read more
- Set includes two curtain panels
- Our Room Darkening Unlined panel partially reduces the amount of light coming in.
- Our White Triple Blackout coating blocks 99.99% of light.
- Woven of 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Ring Top drapery panels require 9 rings per panel. Sold Separately.
- Drapery rods and rings sold separately See them >
- Machine or hand washable at the water temperature of below 86F. No bleaching. Low ironing.
- Fabric color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings. Order fabric swatches here >
Great for any space in your home
Perfect for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms or any space in your home. Enhance your settings with our designer, luxurious, heavyweight modern drapery. Pair these Curtain Pairs with matching throw pillows and bedding. See them >
Crafted to drape gracefully and last longer
Our advanced fabric adds a luxurious touch that makes these drapes hang firm and shed wrinkles. Our proprietary weave technology keeps these Curtain Pairs looking great up to five years longer than other leading brands.
Save money, and the planet
Our heavyweight jacquard weave fabric diffuses temperature transfer between between the inside of your home and the outside. Save money and use less energy, better for your budget and the planet.
Improve your health and sleep better (with optional Triple Blackout Coating)
Reduce inflammation, stress and improve your memory in your sleep! Our proprietary, sustainably manufactured blackout drapes help you receive the health benefits of a good night sleep by blocking out 90% sun light and prevent 100% UV rays. Read more >
Ethically sourced and constructed
The cotton component of our fabric is 100% recycled. We're committed to ethical treatment of Earth and it's inhabitants. Our factories conform to the highest standards of eco and human friendliness.
Our unique jacquard woven, blended cotton fabric was engineered to look and feel fabulous and continue to look that way for years to come. They're stain-resistant and highly durable.
Tabu features an exotic animal inspired design that creates a serious style statement in the bedroom or living room. The two-tone, cotton blend panel is decorated with an abstract print pattern that is both subtle and distinctive. Take your stylish modern bedding a step further by incorporating coordinating pillows drapes and bedding from the Shop Decorator collection.