Rochelle Basket Weave Textured Heavyweight Curtain Panel
- Each panel sold separately
- Solid, jacquard-woven, luxurious fabric
- Our Room Darkening Unlined panel partially reduces the amount of light coming in.
- Noise and thermal insulation
- Machine or hand washable at the water temperature of below 86F. No bleaching. Low ironing.
- Ring Top Panels require 9 rings per panel. Sold separately.
- Drapery rods and rings sold separately See them >
- Woven of 80% Polyester and 20% Rayon
- Fabric color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings. Order fabric swatches here >
Great for any space in your home
Perfect for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms or any space in your home. Enhance your settings with our designer, luxurious, heavyweight modern drapery. Pair these curtains with matching throw pillows and bedding. See them >
Crafted to drape gracefully and last longer
Our advanced fabric adds a luxurious touch that makes these drapes hang firm and shed wrinkles. Our proprietary weave technology keeps these curtains looking great up to five years longer than other leading brands.
Save money, and the planet
Our heavyweight jacquard weave fabric diffuses temperature transfer between between the inside of your home and the outside. Save money and use less energy, better for your budget and the planet. Choose room darkening at checkout.
Reduce your energy bills with Triple Blackout Coating
Ethically sourced and constructed
The cotton component of our fabric is 100% recycled. We're committed to ethical treatment of Earth and it's inhabitants. Our factories conform to the highest standards of eco and human friendliness.
Our unique jacquard woven, blended cotton fabric was engineered to look and feel fabulous and continue to look that way for years to come. They're stain-resistant and highly durable.
Boasting a heavier weight and room darkening qualities, Rochelle is an excellent drapery choice for style conscious living rooms and bedrooms. The versatile modern cotton blend panel is embellished with a burlap raffia texture weave pattern that catches the light and creates a subtle shimmer.